Thursday, November 05, 2015

Feeling of Freedom with the Softest Diaper #SoftestForBabySkin

Hey Mom, it is me again! I told you earlier that I can see you all the time, but you can’t till I take birth. I am craving for the moment when I will be in your arms in almost 30 days from now. You know why my movements have increased these days. There are a lot of things that I want to tell you, there are a lot of things that I want to discuss with you and there are many queries in my mind that I want to ask you. Will you be able to understand my feelings from my movements, my cries and my silence?

Well, the most important thing that I want to tell you is that I am a little scared these days. I don’t know if I will be as safe and fearless outside as I am inside your body. Although I have less space to move but still I am in the happiest mode as you have let me free here. If you want to see me more playful when I come out, ensure to provide me the same kind of freedom.

Hey Son,  you are absolutely right. Now you will ask how I know that it is a son. Well, I am the mother and you are my child, right now growing inside me. Who will know her child better than the mother? The way you play, the way you kick around, the way you show your restlessness, it is not difficult to guess about you. And don’t worry. I have already planned to ensure softest moments for you throughout till the time you are grown and are strong enough to manage it. I am sure your skin is the most important part that I must take care of with utmost attention.



I will ensure that everything that you use is as soft as you feel inside. Your towel, clothes, toys, bed sheet, pillow, mattress etc. have to be well taken care of while buying the stuff for you. In fact, I must ensure the air inside the house is also having no hard or harsh elements in it that might harm you. Also, I must ensure that my clothes also have to be soft as much as possible so that you always stay comfortable. What I still feel is that if you love to enjoy without clothes to maintain your happy freedom, I have no objection in that. I would be more than happy to make you feel happy all the time. If there is the softest diaper that makes you feel as if you are without clothes, then it is good to get it for you. Baby skin is quite soft and it is always advisable to use the softest diaper for the newborns and babies. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting.

badge buzzoole code