Monday, December 17, 2012

Its Time To Understand Craving Goes Away With Shaving

The day was over, smartly
in the office,
I had shaven in the morning
only for the office.

Back home, unshaven
is not a prob,
After all, it is not the time
to reap the crop.


Enough is enough - my wife said
"What you crave for is all at home,
and what I crave for
you do only for office"
I said - "Though I don't understand,
but office is office,
I need to be there
fit and smarty"

She said - "Ok, then keep shaving
in the morning
and keep craving in the evening,
let me see how many days like this,
keep you fit and smarty.

And that was it...
It clicked in splash of a second...



This post is a part of the 'Shave or Crave' movement in association with BlogAdda.com

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting.

badge buzzoole code